Thursday, October 12, 2006

emotion design

The book ``Emotion Design'' tell us why we love an artifac in the view of psycoology. The writer of the book disscuss the daily products, games, computers, and robotics. He using the model with three levels to describe the human actions and reflect the design. The three levels are visceral(本能), behaviofal, and reflective. Many issues discribing the interaction between the computer and human.

I get some idea from the book. I am trying to add the emotion to a computer system, but I still confuse about how to add into it and how much I should add. I think I should add core effect into the system. (System dependency?) I don't need to add too may emotions to the system. I just need to add those which are correct and useful. In the future, I should do some experiment about the `effect' of emotions.

I don't want to build an emotion model myself, I will try to use the exsit one. Now I need to do is choosing a good application to prove the emotion is important in a computer system.

No comments: