Tuesday, October 17, 2006

[∞]Recently

  • Resently Progress.
    • Since the crack of my plog, I have moved my research blog to http://searchsheila.blogspot.com. The reading reports and ideas still shown in the page.
    • Recently, I have reading some application and models about the emotion, I am finding a good application to do my thesis and demo the idea.
    • In group meeting this week, others gave me some different ideas, such as making a ghost house. The ghost house is "personalized". Different peoples have different feelings of same ghost house. We can control the scene in the house to customize the ghost house. Other ideas are like ``sleeping helper'', ``living room arua controller'', etc. Here are the both way of emotion: one is possitive, the other is negative.
  • research goal this semanster
    • At the end of the semanster, I want to begin the experiment.
    • Improve my English writing skill.
  • resently research goal and readings
    • emotion model choosing
    • read research in MIT Media Lab Affective Computing Group.

No comments: